Sunday, August 30, 2009

A Dog Walk, Pretzels & Hummus...




That's been my morning and afternoon so far. I took Blue downtown to Lake Eola, it is a magnificent day! We walked around the lake and visited the vendors at the Farmer's Market. I felt bad leaving BeBe at home, but knew it would be too hot for her and it would be much more difficult to manage with both the dogs. Bebe loves to stop, stop, and stop to mark her stop! Blue likes to go, go, and go and never stops! He is so curious! Even though he doesn't stop, he is looking, exploring with eyes of wonder. I love that! After a wonderful walk, Blue and I came home and I uploaded a few pictures I took along the way. Then I made myself a snack of pretzels and spicy hummus, yum!
There is so much to do in the house, cleaning and organizing that is, but it is not going to be today. Today is my lazy day... at least until the family (hubby and kids) get home from their outing and we go have dinner with the kids grandparents! But until then... I will sit and snack on my pretzels & Hummus, drink my iced-tea, read my favorite blogs and do whatever comes to mind.

Peace & Love

No comments: