Thursday, August 20, 2009

Here's to Happiness


"Here's to Happiness Project" from the Rockstar Diaries can be found HERE. Taza asks, "What makes you terribly happy?" and asks her readers to email her 10 little things to be featured on her blog. "Here's to Happiness and the LITTLE things."
I like this idea, probably won't send it in, but it is good to take stock in what makes each of us happy.

Here's my list of 10 little things that make me terribly happy.

1. a hug and kiss from my husband when he gets home and still has his motorcycle helmet and sunglasses on
2. laying in bed with the dogs
3. taking pictures
4. sparkling house with candles lit
5. blogging, being creative
6. reading over & over the blog posting below by my dautgher "The funny the way it is.."
7. getting a phone call from my son
8. listening to good driving music
9. napping during a thunderstorm
10.fresh flowers

I could go on and on... so to be continued later with another 10 things.

No comments: