Friday, August 21, 2009

Send a Postcup

Postcups
Shhh Series
Sleeping Supporters

As we begin to build out our office, we decided we do not want a tradition work space as we have all worked in our previous environment, we want something different, something to reflect that we ARE a different company. Currently we are working off a beautiful wood dining room table, I have to say, I kinda like it. As I am doing some research on alternative work space design, I came across a blog called, "let your creativity flow" and it caught my eye, so I glanced through it and saw a posting about "Post Cups"... so cute! I have to share, so creative! I love tea and these cups are just too cute and they work just like a post card.
Check them out HERE.
The "Ants" collection is fun, however, I think I will pass on the roach ones! Ick!

Enjoy! Peace & Love

No comments: