Saturday, August 29, 2009

Our Boy Blue


Love this picture of Blue that Bekah took this morning. She grabbed my camera as she was saying "Blue looks so cute!" She got some great shots. This one is my favorite. Blue is such a wonderful dog, so much fun and smart. He has a special place in my heart and in our family.

Although we did not adopt Blue at Pet Rescue By Judy, (I did not know about Judy's until recently) I encourage anyone looking to adopt a dog or cat to visit Pet Rescue by Judy. I briefly met Judy at a fundraiser this year. She does some amazing work and helps as many animals as possible. If you aren't looking to adopt a pet you can also sponsor dogs and cats who need more help, volunteer and learn about retailers who donate a percentage of their purchases to support rescue like Helping Udders who donates 10-50% to support rescue. Pet Rescue by Judy can also be found on Facebook and Twitter.

No comments: