Thursday, August 20, 2009

Summer Lov'in


Or is it "Lov'in Summers?" We have been on some great trips this summer, starting with a Disney Cruise to the Bahamas, then Bekah and I went to NYC, then rounding out the summer to a trip to Lake Junaluska, NC. It has been a great summer, in addition to the vacations, we went canoeing, zip lining with Florida Eco safaris, Rich and I went to Singer Island and Bekah and I have spent a lot of time together just having fun, like the day we went to St. Augustine.
Next Monday, school starts. I can't believe this is Bekah's last year in High School. Where has the time gone? I feel so young and in a matter of a little over 9 months I will have two.. 2 grown children. In 9 months I will have a 21 year old and an 18 year old! WOW!
I'm looking forward to this year for Bekah, what a year it will be. I'm excited for her. Then it's all about college, but I'm not rushing anything.
Since I've been posting current summer photos, I thought I would go back and post a photo from a previous summer. I love this one, it is from our summer vacation last year when we went to Louisville, KY and Chicago. Here we are on the "Windy" on Lake Michigan. What a great trip that was too! Jackson, Bekah's (then) boyfriend also went with us. Fantastic trip, I am one lucky girl!

No comments: