Friday, August 14, 2009

I'll Tell You One Thing


I actually saw this idea of "I'll tell you one thing" on a new blog I am following Diary of an Indy Grrrl, click here to view. She is part of an Inspired Community's blog collection found here.

I'll tell you one thing.

1 Thing I...
...found online: besides Diary of an Indy Grrrl, The Drifter and the Gypsy, love her photography. I have not read through her blog yet, the photography really caught my eye.
...love: my iPhone (one thing? this is hard!)
...ordered recently: An Elvis wig
...need to buy today: nothing that I can think of
...indulged in this weekend: Margaritas
...want: to get a new client
...Did this weekend: Went to Carlos & Charlies for a friends birthday
...ate yesterday: Half of turkey sandwich & side salad
...need each day: music
...plan to do this week: work on Bekah's yearbook page
...am excited for: Seeing Zack
...must do: laundry
...must use each day: deodorant
...must look forward to each day: marketing for a new client
...am ambivalent about: what to make for dinner
...watched: nothing last night
...love on Etsy: 3 Bird Vases by CatherineReece
...am preparing for: My daughter's senior year of high school to start.

So there you go, 1 thing I...

This picture is of me and my very best friend, my husband, Rich.
1 thing I... am so grateful for is Rich.

No comments: