Wednesday, August 5, 2009

2:04 AM Randomness


It's 2:04 AM Wednesday morning. I am beyond tired, physically and emotionally. Now I cannot sleep. At about 1:30 AM I took a couple photographs in my living room. Here is what I came up with, one photo is of a photo of my wonderful family in front of the Metropolitan Art Museum, NYC in 2007. It was a semi-candid photo and I love the way it turned out. I have this photo in black and white framed. I could not have asked for a more loving, supportive, giving and understanding family, who makes me smile everyday. The other photo is of a statue I have... when I looked at the statue tonight the first thing that came to mind is "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all!" "SSHH!" I like this statue as it is a constant reminder to think before you talk or act... be still, be quiet.

No comments: