Sunday, August 9, 2009

Here's to Lazy Sundays!


Good morning and happy Sunday! I am looking forward to a lazy one. I do have to go up to Publix at 10:00 AM to set up he table and chairs for the bucket drop, however, I will not be staying today. I will then be returning at 3:00 to collect the $$, chairs and table. We had a great day yesterday, we raised $448.40! I hope we are able to match that today.

Rich and I had a fun night out last night for a friends birthday. We went to Carlos and Charlies in Lake Mary. Fun place! We met new people who were just so down to earth and fun, real people that just like to have a good time. Rich and I had such a fun time.

I have a busy week ahead... meeting with a new designer/developer on Monday at Starbucks, getting ready to design our go to market demo for S3 Integrity. Wednesday, Bekah and I are going to Tampa to see DMB! and Thursday, Tracey and I are going out, then picking up Susan at the airport for a few girls night out drinks.
Then Saturday it is a 5k for Rich, Bekah, and Craig, then Rich and I are off to WPB to DMB with Lori and Doug.

This month is going by so quickly... before I know it Zack will be home on leave, yeah! and Bekah will be starting her Senior year of high school (although I feel we are already there with all the school activites this summer)and I will be 41, let's not forget that! :)

So here's to lazy Sundays and rejuvinating for the weeks ahead!

*** Okay, just a little update at 11:14 AM ***
So much for this lazy Sunday! I went up to Publix to "drop off" the table, chairs, posters, buckets and only one cheerleader and no parent was there. Jasmine, the one cheerleader was awesome... out there by herself raising funds for her team. Way to go Jasmine! Luckily a wonderful mom came up to release me at 10:30 AM as I wasn't dressed nor prepared to be there until 1:00 PM. It is unbelieveably hot today.
So again, thank you to all those parents out there that support their children! You are awesome.

Peace

No comments: