Wednesday, August 5, 2009

One of my favorites

One of my favorite blogs to read as of late is My Charming Kids @ www.mycharmingkids.net
I love the honesty and candor of MCKMama. MCKMama is a mother of 4, artist, photographer, blogger she is REAL! She started a "NOT ME" Blog...which I just love.

Are you feeling guilty for leaving the windows open to catch a breeze when you know the air is on? Feel like a bag lady for wearing the same shirt for days on end? Get tricked by a fake news story and feel foolish? We'll don't! Not Me! Monday was born out of my desire to admit some of my imperfections and reveal a few moments I'd rather forget. You may find it therapeutic to join in and do the same thing!
Her photography is beautiful, her lessons are simple and I love her free spirit. Fun read.

No comments: