Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Blog Background

Wasn't feeling the other blog background I created... little too swirly for me. I wanted something fun, something more me! All elements are from House of 3, Hof3 Dingbats and Hof3 Ornate Frame RF_PNG file. The background paper is from Jessica Sprague - Strawberry Lemonade. Not quite done, need to do play around with the header... then will see how I feel. These pics on the header are from my frig! I took a picture of the pictures on my refrigerator to see what it would look like. Don't think I'm done here.. I will keep working on ideas! I'm loving the Ho3 Dingbats!

2 comments:

Madison said...

I love this background!!! And is your background service something you buy or on the internet?

Kim said...

Thank you! I'm still playing around with the header! I actually made this one in photoshop elements. If you go to "Cutest Blog on the Block" website they have instructions on how to make your own background. I followed it and I used digital paper and elements that I purchased from www.houseof3.com.