Saturday, August 8, 2009

I congratulate those who...


Well it is Saturday and as I stated a few posts ago this has been a very busy summer with school activities! Today is no different, today Bekah and I as well as other cheerleaders will be at the College Park Publix for a fundraising bucket drop. This will be a great fundraiser for the team but I have to admit I think it is going to be hot, hot, hot!

So back to the "Title"... I congratulate those Parents, Guardian's, Caretakers who have gone through the process of raising a child and having them graduate High School! It isn't always easy! And for anyone who has had a child graduate College, wow! We have had one graduate High School and we had our challenges. We have one more to go. So I'm off to do a little "fun"draising... hope we make lots of money so we can buy those new pom poms!! Wish us luck!

No comments: