Monday, August 17, 2009

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom

NYC Subway
Shopping in Greenwich Village

I'm trying out Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 on a trial bases to see if I like it. So far so good. It is intuitive and has a good basic flow. Here are a few pictures that I edited. One of them you may have already seen. I then framed the pictures with dwd Rhonna Photo Edges 2 png file. I especially like the way the subway picture turned out. All of these pictures were taken on our mother and daughter trip to NYC in June 2009, what a great trip, can't wait to go back or do another one somewhere else! Or Both!!!:)

This picture is from the Summer Concert in Central Park, Expendables, Ziggy Marley, and 311.

3 comments:

BECKY said...

Funny we were just talking about photoshop a couple minutes ago. Nice photos!!! You take really great pictures!!!!!!

Madison said...

Sorry that was supposed to be me commenting. My mom was signed in.

Kim said...

Thank you! I use Adobe Photoshop Elements for most everything, editing and digital scrapbooking. I thought I would give Lightroom a try for photo editing... I live it. Thank you!