Wednesday, August 12, 2009

...for the Win!


This time last year I was living in Louisville, Kentucky during the weekdays and coming home on the weekends. It was a good year in many ways, I learned a lot... about myself and about the my work. I met some great people and experienced the change in seasons for the first time in my adult life. (First time that I can remember) I also learned a little about horse racing while I was there, how could I not! It is part of the Kentucky culture. I went to a couple of races, learned to bet and even won a little money once. (Like $20 or something!) It was a fun experience. I would like to go back and see some of the horse farms in Lexington. The horses are absolutely stunning and during the spring and summer the greens are so green, the flowers are so vibrant, it is just beautiful country.

No comments: