Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Funny the way it is...


My mom is cool
My mom is awesome
She is funny, she is free spirited
She's loving

but most of all my mom is herself. and there's nothing more I could ask for~


I've realized more and more how much I am blessed. Dont get me wrong I've always known this. But lately I've been slowing it down..and really appreciating the little things. My mother and I always talk about how great our relationship is..we are like friends. I could not ask for better parents. They are SO supportive, always there for me. I dont think I could have better people in my life. We have a blast joking and no one gets me more. It really is a blessing to have such a connection with them, I know many friends who cant stand there parents. Me on the other hand love them more than anything and love doing things with them. Like painting, I love to paint with my mom:) She is so artistic, I wish she had more time to paint she is so talented. I cant forget my dad, he has taught me so much. I have grown and learned so much from my parentals (hehe) and they have made me everything I am. I love you so much ma and dad. You are my everything. Dont forget it.

ily.bekah

1 comment:

Kim said...

Bekah, what a nice surprise to see your message to me on my blog! I can't even express how much your thoughts/words mean to me. I love you so much and I am thrilled that you are as happy, adjusted and as thoughtful as you are. You are very special. I love you very much! Mom