Thursday, July 16, 2009

Take things back day

Not sure what I accomplished yesterday? Laundry and an updated project plan, maybe? A couple of digi-scrapbook pages for Bekah's book and a few updates and links on my facebook. Digging deep... I did review and compliment Bekah's dance moves last night, pulled some clothes out for packing and downloaded some pictures to shutterfly so they can be accessible from anywhere. (This is important stuff!) Oh! Oh! I did make "Puppy Chow" for us humans to enjoy on the road to NC and also for Bekah to take with her to cheer camp. Huge accomplishment I'd say! Filled out a medical release form... put medicine in Bebe's eye (several times) and of course made a blog entry. It was a busy day after all! :) Today it is "Take things back day!" my least favorite thing to do in the world. Well, maybe not in the world, but I don't like it one bit. I don't know why, no one ever gives me a hard time... just don't like it!! Just called Cutco, running those beautiful knifes to the post office, wonder how much it will cost to insure as I was instructed. Then off to Avenue to return a bathing suit (of course never worn)... so depressing. Then I think I will read our "house" instructions for Junaluska, NC to see what we should bring, etc. Well I'm off to do important things. Time is ticking...
Have a great day, I know I will.
P.S. I have to take Bebe back to the vet today too...:( all part of "take back day" I guess.

3 comments:

kristina said...

Hey, Kim
Not onley will you see my photos you will also see me at NC im coming to the reunion. I am Beckys and Madison niece and cousin. Hope to see you soon!!
love kristina

Kim said...

Can't wait to meet you!

Madison said...

Hey Kim!!! I also have a big day. I have to pack(for NC), switch my new camera out for the same one, go to Publix, tolerate Kristina getting my dogs all excited, and more which I can't think of though. Can't wait to see you guys!

Love, Madison