Sunday, July 19, 2009

Do we have everything?

Well, I think we are all packed for Lake Junaluska, North Carolina. Tomorrow it is off to take Bebe to the vet, go to the final competition at cheer camp to watch the finals and pick up Bekah. Then we are on our way. It has been a very long time since we have taken a road trip, we typically fly to where ever we are going, so I hope can handle the long time in the car. I get a little antsy. I know Bekah and Rich will make it fun. We are looking forward to spending time with my cousins, riding the motorcycles in the mountains and just hanging out and relaxing. Just can't wait to get there.
Mask by DWD_Laura_Edgyscruffy.png

1 comment:

Madison said...

It's been sooo much fun so far and I can't wait to go to Fun Depot tomorrow! Good to see ya since I haven't seen you in a long time!

Love, Madison