Monday, July 13, 2009

Enjoying My Summer

Being laid off in April has given me the opportunity to be with Bekah a lot this summer and I am loving it! Today I didn't go anywhere... I worked around the house, doing laundry, dusting, general cleaning. Bekah and I had no plans today. She came home from her summer cheer practice and Brianna came over to the house with her. They showed me their new cheer sling bags, their new camp attire, we looked at some pictures, Bekah ran and picked up pizza for lunch and then we did our own thing. As I was walking by Bekah's room I could not help but notice how appropriately "teenagish" they looked hanging out on the bed and being on the laptop. I had to go get my camera to snap a couple of shots. I was very sensitive to the angles... Teenage girls are very particular about body parts and pictures! Of course I think Brianna and Bekah are adorable and perfect just the way they are. I'm enjoying my summer, hope you are too!

1 comment:

Madison said...

Sooo funny I love it!!! Teenagers. Glad your haveing such a great summer!!!!

Love, Madison