Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bekah's Compliment

This morning Rebekah and I were talking, just about things in general and the topic of marriage came up. That's when Bekah gave Rich and I a wonderful compliment. She said when she gets married she wants a marriage like ours. She wants to be able to learn from her husband and he learn from her, laughing is a must, being partners and great friends. I can't think of a better compliment coming from our daughter, it says we are setting a good example for her in our relationship with one another. With all my heart, I pray that she will find that special someone some day, who will cherish her, who she can laugh and grow with.

I came across this picture this morning, It was taken in Savannah, GA in 2007. We rented a cottage in historic Savannah for Christmas. I love pictures of the kids together, this one is a good one.

No comments: