Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New Orleans Jazz Festival in 2010


Not that I am wishing that this year will go by any faster, because I am absolutely not! Being Bekah's last year in High School I want this year to last, I want to enjoy every moment! There are of course a few things I am excited about for 2010. One being attending Bekah's graduation and seeing her spread her wings as she leaves to attend college, two being that Zack will return from deployment in April, three of course is that S3 Integrity will be wildly successful and then there's the New Orleans Jazz Festival that will take place in New Orleans between the dates of April 23rd and May 2, 2010. Yep, that's on my list!

A friend of ours brought up the New Orleans Jazz Festival the other night at dinner, she was already thinking about it! So shall I... adding to the calendar, can't wait to go. Would love to get a big group of friends to go with us. I have always wanted to attend this music festival and I hope this will be the year. I thrive to be around creative, interesting, talented, free-spirited, accepting people and I LOVE music! All kinds... and eating a beignet or two is another good reason to go.
So, I'm planning, have a goal and will add to my too do list again for 2010!

Isn't this a cool owl? I took this picture at the House of Blues Orlando. Art is all around us we just have to open our eyes and hearts to see it.

Peace & Love

No comments: