Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fall is on it's way...


...soon and I hope the (Fall) weather will follow! Today's Labor day (well yesterday seeing as it is 12:41 AM on September 8th) Labor Day signifies the end of Summer. School started two weeks ago, HS football season is in full swing and Pittsburgh Steelers play this Thursday, all signs point to Fall is coming soon! Fall is my FAVORITE time of the year. Last year this time I was in Kentucky. The Summer and Fall there is just beautiful. Spending time in Indiana and Kentucky really made me appreciate the change in seasons, how the green seems so much greener when everything dies in the Winter. I LOVE the Fall season and everything about it where ever I am. I took this picture last year. I am standing on the Indiana side of the Ohio river, looking towards the Kentucky side under an old railroad crossing. Beautiful.

No comments: