Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Veteran's Day Thank you!


"Veterans Day is about everybody who wore or continues to wear the uniform," he said. "It's a very select group of American citizens that have had the opportunity to do that." - VFW Davis

Thank you to all the service men and women in this great nation of ours that have selflessly serviced our country in the armed forces, the USMC, Navy, Army, Airforce and Coast Guard. Thank you for your unwavering committment to protect and defend my freedoms. You are all heros.

A special thank you to my son, LCpl Mills who is actively serving in the United States Marine Corps, currently on the USS Bonhomme Richard somewhere in the gulf. I am so proud of you. Thank you for your selfless act of serving. I love you.
Semper Fi.



Zack's promotion to Lance Corporal


Zack (son) and Rich (husband) in Yuma Arizona on the Marine Corps base in front of Zack's Squadron VMA-513

2 comments:

amelia said...

hey sweet friend, and thank you to your son- my heart fills full today as I read such lovely tributes to those who so richly deserve our thanks!

Kim said...

Amelia,
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving such a kind note. Thank you!