Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Operation NICE Assignment - "Places I Love"

China Town, NYC March 2007

Operation Nice It is a blog about "Encouraging Individuals to be Proactively Nice." When I'm not feeling so nice or I don't particularly feel like I (clear throat) "want" to be nice, I go and read... looking for that bit of inspiration. Today's assignment is awesome, just exactly what I need. Although I am trying to stay busy with positive thoughts, activities and family, I'm going through a rough spot, feeling a little sad and disappointed with humankind.
When I saw this assignment, I thought, how perfect...what great distraction to think about the places I love, you know, those happy places.
So here it is from Operation Nice.
If you could be anywhere right now, where would it be? What places do you have fond memories of? What spots do you regularly visit because you love them so much?

I love to learn and explore new things hand-in-hand with my husband, Rich • I love the NYC. The vibe, the awesome public transportation, the fabulous shopping. • I love playing & just laying with my dogs, Blue and BeeBee • I love festivals in the fall • I love being at the beach hearing the sound of the waves, especially at sunset • I love shopping with my daughter, Bekah • I love when we play Christmas music, drink cider and eggnog, eat cookies while we are decorating the Christmas Tree • I love going on vacations • I love talking with my daughter • I love it when my son does/is doing something that he is happy about and shares • I love journals, but I don't write in them • I love painting • I love art • I love taking pictures {Photographyy} • I love San Francisco • I love jewelry • I love laughing and hanging out with good friends • I love tea and teapots • I love good driving music with the windows down and to sing out loud.

That was an awesome assignment, I needed it! I would love to hear about the places you love, what places make you happy.

Enjoy your Tuesday.
Peace & Love

No comments: