Monday, November 9, 2009

On the open road





This is my second attempt to write tonight. I have to tell you I was going down a path of why can't I seem to get my house organized... then I thought, who really cares. Not in a mean way, but I don't care that much. I wish I was more motivated to take care of a few things around the house, I'll get there and I'll get there soon, just not today. Then I started looking through pictures and realized I hadn't looked at some pictures I downloaded last weekend after a motorcycle ride with my husband. I did not have much expectation that the pictures I took were that great, so I hadn't even looked at them. To my pleasant surprise, I really like them. I took them while riding on the back of the motorcycle. I promise, I was safe.
I enjoy our rides together, especially when the weather is not too hot. It is relaxing, a little get away. For me, since I'm not driving, I get to sit back and just watch what is around me, up close and personal. I like that. This is the first time I attempted to take pictures from the back seat, I definitely will try that again. Hope you enjoy the pictures. This is the kind of thing I do instead of organizing my house, life is so much better when it is being lived.



Peace & Love
Kim

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Hey Kim! Thanks so much for the award. I will try to get on and post soon about it! You're too sweet. Oh and I love this post with the motorcycle pics! Great job and I'll have to try that some time. Jeff just took me for a beautiful ride last weekend when we had some time to ourselves and I loved every minute. There is just a tad bit of fall color around here and I had fun finding it all while riding in the back. Well I send my love and I know this is long but I also read your post about Becca attending FSU. We will have to go and visit her while she is there and have her come see us too. Jeff and I are headed out to an FSU game in the morning over there. I haven't been in a long time so it should be fun if it doesn't rain too much. Well I'll be in touch and you guys take care. Come over our way sometime. We would love to have you. I do have a guest room, but only a full size bed in it. We just upgraded to a king in our room. So now it seems really small to us. But don't let that stop you. :) We would love to go riding with you two!! Bye for now...

Kim said...

I would love to come visit and go riding, that would be so much fun!
It will be great for her to have that connection while she is in Tallahassee, thank you so much. I am sure she would love for you to visit and for her to visit you as well.