Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hotel for Dogs




Hotel for Dogs...maybe not an award winning movie, but I really liked it! Such a feel good movie, I'm so glad I turned the channel from American Gangster. Just got done watching the movie and it made me smile. So many adorable dogs and what a great family they all made. I want to have a Hotel for dogs, but until then... I'll just visit the dog park.

As it so happens, this morning we met friends at the dog park, Blue and Bebe had so much fun. Blue heards us and nudges away any other dogs that try to get our attention. It is so funny. Bebe thinks she can run with the Great Danes, today she stood close to the edge of the water watching the big dogs play. I am sure she was wishing she liked the water so she could play too.
Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

Trish said...

I was pleasantly surprised with my level of enjoyment for Hotel For Dogs. I didn’t watch it for a long time thinking that it would be too childish, but then finally did, and was blown away. The animals were adorable, and extremely well trained. Definitely one of the better animal movies I’ve seen!

Kim said...

Trish, that was my thoughts exactly! I wasn't expecting much and I really enjoyed it. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.
Kim