Thursday, October 15, 2009

Waiting & The News


I can't begin to imagine what my sister is going through... waiting. Ginger is waiting to go back to the doctors on October 20th for the results of a biopsy on her liver and intestines. Suspected cancer cells were seen during an MRI and CT scan. She is a single mother of two precious little ones and she lives far from family in Kentucky. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

This picture if of my sister and I at Walt Disney World in Florida. Unfortunatly, I don't know the year.

Peace & Love

***************************************************

Ginger has not been able to talk about it, she did go back to the doctor early and apparently on her own. She does have Cancer. We don't know what stage. We don't have many details. The cancer on her intestines can be treated with a laser. However, for the cancer on her liver the doctors are recommending chemotheraphy. My sister has a 5year old and a 4 year old. Is single, without health insurance and works around the clock to pay the bills and take care of her children. My mother is going up to Kentucky ASAP to help Ginger with the decisions she is facing. Please pray.

No comments: