Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween, a chance to be myself


Rich and I went to a Halloween party last night, being a little more money and comfort conscience these days, we looked in our closets to see what we could come up. For me it was fun to pull some clothes together that I already own but don't get a chance to wear them all together often or at all. It was so much fun and I felt so ME to be able to put my ensemble together. I resembled more of a free spirit, earthy person. Rich found a flannel shirt, an old white tank top of Zack's, a pair of blue jeans, a knit hat and an axe as his accessory. He was my lumber jack! I just felt good in my outfit, I will be wearing it again. So I was saving the Trees and he was cutting them down. We are a good pair!

Happy Halloween.
Peace & Love

No comments: