Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

This idea is from the The Simple Woman Daybook, I saw this on my cousin's Madison blog HERE.

FOR TODAY - Thursday October 29th, 2009

Outside my window... View of a beautiful lake and trees
I am thinking...I need to complete my to do list
I am thankful for...Rich, Bekah and Zack, my family
From the kitchen...it is Chinese food tonight
I am wearing...a brown dress and boots
I am creating...a senior album for Bekah
I am going...to walk in a 5K on Saturday with Bekah's cheer team for Breast Cancer Awareness
I am reading...What will I be doing in 5 years Compendium
I am hoping...& praying my sister finds the strength to face that she has cancer and fight to beat it.
I am hearing...a train
Around the house...it's a bit messy
One of my favorite things...is taking pictures
A few plans for the rest of the week: Craving a pumpkin, Cancer Walk, visiting my mom
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...I saw this green fire hydrant and just loved the color!



Something simple for today. I am looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend. Saturday we are doing the Breast Cancer Walk, then I think I will just hang at home, get some things done and reflect and relax.

Peace & Love

2 comments:

Amelia said...

Hi there,

(from a fellow unraveller). I wanted to spend some time looking at people's blogs and it's really nice and inspiring.

I love these sentences and imagining what others around the world are doing.

Thanks for sharing, really inspirational!

Amelia.x
www.101birdtales.blogspot.com

Kim said...

Amelia,
You are so sweet. Thank you!