Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Robert, I love him!



My awesomest, caringest, loveliest friend Robert is unbelievable! I know I made a couple of those words up, but you get the idea. He is AWESOME, loving, caring, just a wonderful human being. I love him. He has been such a special person in my life and daughter's life. He is Uncle Robert to her and she adores him. They are special to each other, I couldn't ask for someone better to be in my daughter's life, a friend, a guide, a confidant. Robert has been watching over Bekah since she was born, loving her and ALWAYS making sure she was the best dressed girl at the party, that's for sure. Thank you Robert for everything you do and how special you are to all of us. Thank you both Ron and Robert for always being there for us and being such special friends, we love you! I can't believe this is our last homecoming dance with Bekah? At least there is Sweetheart and Prom to go in 2010, I'll stop at that. Love you!

No comments: