Monday, June 9, 2008

Need to Take a Break

I consider myself dangerous when it comes to being "tech savy" I know enough that is, to be dangerous. This is very frustrating at times. Like today, I know enough to know that everything should be working, my network connection that is, but for some reason it is not. I can't seem to get it working and it is driving me crazy. On Mondays I send out a weekly update to the CEO of our company and I can't seem to get logged in to do so. FRUSTRATING... now what do I do? Go to Starbucks to use Wi-Fi? There is not an exact time frame the the updates are due, but I like to be consistent... I am going to take a deep breath and keep trying. Let me be clear, my home wireless network is showing positive... it is my companies VPN that doesn't seem to be connecting to the gateway.
I think I will go paint a picture, take a photograph and leave this all behind. What do you think? I don't think this is "saving my sunshine"?

No comments: