Saturday, June 21, 2008

My Saturday

I'm happy to be home for the weekend. Bekah, Rich and I had a wonderful breakfast this morning at one of my favorite places... White Wolf Cafe. They started serving breakfast and this was the first time we had tried it, we will be back! It was wonderful. Bekah and I then were off to check out the YMCA and other gyms she is interested in joining then we did some shopping. It was so nice to spend the day together. She is a very busy 16 year old! I began making our vacation arrangements today, booking the flights to Louisville and Chicago. Searching now for the perfect hotel in Chicago as in Louisville we will be staying at the 21C Hotel. We have been to the museum and restaurant "Proof", can't wait to stay at the Hotel. Very unique.... the picture in this blog is of the entrance to the hotel. http://www.21cmuseumhotel.com/overview/default.aspx

This evening Rich and I are going to dinner with Fred and Amy, our very good friends. We are going to try the "Elephant Bar Restaurant"- I actually have been to one in Kansas City, but this is new for the rest of the group and new location for me. I have high hopes! All and all a very good day of spending time with family and friends.

No comments: