Thursday, May 7, 2009

Wonderful!


I just realized I had not posted the details of our date that we had last Friday. I am sure that you are on the edge of your seat waiting for the update:). As previously said, we went to Leu Gardens to watch a movie on the lawn. It was wonderful. Rich made all the arrangements, the picnic basket full of goodies, brought the blanket and chairs and even the wine. Wonderful! (Okay, so I did embellish just a bit, we don't have a "picnic basket" but we do have Publix reusable bags and a lunch cooler, that worked perfectly.)
We got to Leu Gardens nice and early around 6:00 I believe, the movie was starting at 8:30 PM. I highly recommend anyone that is going to go early, it was fun watching people trying to squeeze into a spot later in the evening. So, we got there, it was a beautiful night. We set up our chairs and blanket and then walked around the gardens and yes, hand in hand...aww! Until my Mother called... just kidding Mom. We Love you! After a quick phone call, we resumed with our hand holding.
Food and Drink - one word "yummy." As we were walking around, we did decide to get a hot dog from the concession to tide us over until the movie and we opened our publix bag of treats. Rich brought cheeses, crackers, prosciutto and salami, little Italian thin bread sticks, grapes, hummus and chips, wine and for dessert, my favorite Milano cookies with chocolate and raspberry. He set it all up on a little bamboo platter and it was perfect.
I've seen the movie P.S. I Love you more than twice, it was one of my five movies when I lived in Louisville last year. I have to say this was by far the best time I have every watched it! It was just wonderful.
Thank you Rich for being you and taking such good care of me. I love you!

No comments: