Sunday, July 13, 2008

Photographs

Wow... how quickly photographs can get out of control. Well, at least for me. I take lots and lots of pictures and I have not done a good job keeping them organized. I have pictures online (in more than one place), I have pictures on my hard drive, I have pictures on a separate hard drive, I have prints, albums, scrapbooks, CDs and good old photo boxes! I am going to have to get it all organized someday. I am considering purchasing another computer just for my photos and projects, maybe that will help? For now, I am going to try to get my pictures on my home computer organized. I hope to do a little at a time when I am home on the weekends. Wish me luck!
I love photographs. Photographs of people, animals, nature, doesn't matter... I like them all. I would like to learn how to create digital art with my photographs. That is on my list of things to accomplish. I have Photo Elements 5.0. Unfortunately, I haven't had the time to really learn the features of the program. I bought a couple of books about using technology to create digital art. I can't wait to read them and start experimenting. Once I am home, back in Orlando. I would like to take a class on Digital Art. -
I better get back to organizing, so when the fun part begins... I will be ready! Hope everyone has a good week.

"Each of us is an artist capable of conceiving and creating a vision from the depths of our being." Dorothy Fadiman

The photograph in this post was taken in New Orleans, Garden District in March 2003.

No comments: