Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Miami Heat


... that was the theme of our daughter's Senior Prom held at the Rosen Plaza Hotel Saturday night, April 17th. She went with her boyfriend. She has gone to almost all her high school dances with him, there are only 2 dances that I can recall that she went with someone else. There have been 3 dances a year since her freshman year. This is her last one... sniffle, sniffle. They had a wonderful time! She will look back someday and remember these days fondly. Our daughter chose not to go with the baby blue and white theme (Miami Heat), she dares to be different! When we found this dress, we knew it was the one. She looked gorgeous (as usual!). She is a beautiful girl, what I love most is that she has such personality, a giving heart, loves life and shines her light everywhere she goes. Here are a few pictures. You can only imagine how many I actually have! Hope you enjoy.








4 comments:

amelia said...

oh doesn't she just take your breath away- she is just flawless! Can I just tell you how much I love the picture with them on the motorcycle- look at her free spirit bursting off the page!
Sydney has her prom this weekend, hard to believe it is her last one too- where did the time go?

Kim said...

Amelia, you are so sweet. I read your comment to her and she was beaming....
I love when I get to capture her just being her, it is so much fun. My husband washed his bike so that they could take pictures with it. It was his idea... so cute.
It is just crazy how fast time really goes! I hope Sydney has a wonderful wonderful time at her prom!

Design & Libraries Authors said...

Wonderful pictures Kim! I second Amelia. Your daughter is gorgeous! What a cool theme for a prom too!

Kim said...

Thank you Lan!