Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Where have I been?



That is a very good question... where have I been? I've been out and about, I'm not standing still, that's for sure! A couple of weekends ago, Rich and I took a ride on the Harley, we went to Blue Springs to say Hello to the Manatees. What a beautiful afternoon. We stopped at the 7-Eleven for drinks and snacks to take with us for an impromptu picnic. Love days like this.

On Wednesday we celebrated St. Patrick's Day at our local Irish Pub, Scruffy Murphy's. We live in walking distance to the pub, so it is very convenient. They had a tent outside with an Irish band and dancers. When we had our fill of Irish beer, we walked next door to Paxia for some Mexican food, it was an international evening. Our good friends joined us along with our daughter, fun fun night.


Last Saturday, I had the best day with Hippie Chick (our daughter). We started the day with breakfast at our local College Park Diner with the guys, Road King, his father, brother and nephew. We were two giggling girls, I think the guys were still asleep. Then Hippie Chick and I went to the Tattoo place to get my nose pierced! Yep, I did it! I love it! It hurt, hurt, hurt and I did bleed a lot, sorry to be so graphic, but I did! It is still a little sore, but I do love it. Next we went to Cache and found the perfect prom dress for Hippie Chick, absolutely gorgeous on her. Then off we went to my mother-in-laws house for a Pampered Chef Party. Lots of laughs spending the day together.


Sunday it was a rainy day, Road King and I had planned to go to the Art Festival, but the weather didn't hold out. So we ended up going to lunch and then shopping for Road King. Can't remember the last time we went specifically to shop for Mr. Road King. He bought new sexy jeans, plus a pair he picked out. (Ha Ha j/k... love you honey) Bought a few shirts and a hot pair of boots. I ended up getting a hot pair of boots too, can't wait to wear them. Road King talked me into it, I swear.

During the week, I'm working... I have really been missing my photography and writting. I am so behind on my photo a day project it has become a photo a week project and slipping into a photo a month quickly. I still have hope I will catch up. This last Monday, I did go to djembe drumming lessons, that was a blast and I can't wait to get my own drum, should be ready next Monday or so. Yeah! I'll be sure to post plenty of pictures of my new drum.
I'll go for now, still lots more going on, I will catch you all up soon.
I've missed you guys!

Love & Peace,
Kim

3 comments:

amelia said...

I can relate, busy, busy, busy- trying hard to make time every day for words and images. Miss you!

Madison said...

Well you have definately been busy!! Are you talking about the 7-Eleven in Debary cuz we live like 2min from that 7-Eleven!!!

Kim said...

Hey Madison, just wanted to let you know my new site is http://www.savemysunshine.com

Thanks!