Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day


Rich and I were engaged Valentine's Day 1987. The first best day of my life. I say the first, well because of that day, because I said yes, I have had the best life I could have imagined. And so many "best days" have followed. Sure there are some "interesting" days... some "challenging" times, but without those times life might be pretty boring. A little spice doesn't hurt anyone if you know how to handle it. Right? As I said there were so many "best days" that came after that Valentine's Day in 1987. The day we got married, September 12th, 1987, the day our son was born, March 9th, 1989, and the birth of our daughter in 1992. And everyday in between! All best days! I married my best friend and he loves me just the way I am. We have so much fun together. Happy Valentine's Day.

"If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand." - Unknown

Bekah took this picture of us today when were were out for lunch.

No comments: