Saturday, April 25, 2009

Peaceful


Special moments become special memories that will last forever. On Thursday, Bekah and I spent the afternoon together. Nothing grand was scheduled, just going to lunch somewhere on Park Ave. We hadn't even decided where. It was a gorgeous day outside and we thought it would be nice to stroll through Central Park, Winter Park. I took my camera, I told Bekah she looked so pretty that I may have to snap some pictures while we were there. I love spending time with Bekah. We have great conversations and I thoroughly enjoy her company.
After we enjoyed our lunch at "Spice" one of our favorite places, Bekah took the orchid from her plate and put it behind her ear. We were walking over by the rose garden and I snapped this shot. I love the way it came out, Bekah looks so peaceful. I will always cherish the special moments I spend with her. Capturing as many pictures as possible is "Saving my sunshine" - my children are my sunshine.

I used a Hof3 Sanded Overlay frame.

No comments: