Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Good Stuff

I decided to sign up for a Digi-scrapbooking online class. Wow, what a difference it makes to actually watch the steps that need to be taken. It is very helpful. I was searching for an online class and found Jessica Sprague on FB, Google and had seen her layouts before. I decided to try her classes because she has step by step video that can be paused and replayed as many times as needed. I have looked at other website but hers seemed straight forward and easy to follow. So here is my first layout from the class. It is very basic, a little more basic than the one I did of Bekah from "Digital Designs 2" but the nice thing about it is the step by step instructions and really showing an easier way to get the layouts completed. I am getting ready to start my next lesson.
It has been a very lazy day, I can't remember when I spent the entire day in the house? With the traveling this week and the stress of work, I just needed a day to decompress. I didn't even work! I will have to tomorrow some, but for today, I watched the entire season 1 of Lipstick Jungle, organized files on my new laptop and finished lesson 1 in the "Up and Running with Photoshop" with Jessica Sprague. http://www.jessicaspraque.com/. I guess you would say I took a "personal day".


No comments: