Tuesday, August 19, 2008

WOW I'M 40!

On August 16th, 2008, I turned 40 years old! Wow! I don't feel bad about it... hell it is quite young really! Of course, I wish I was in better shape, blah, blah, blah, but overall, I am feeling pretty good about it. I did decide to use this milestone to visit the good Doctor. Well the visit could have been better, could have been worse. The solution is simple (yea right! If it was so simple I would have already been doing it!) eat better, exercise and take medication. Is that all? No big deal, only been trying to do those things for 40 freakin years. Ha! So, I am not going to freak out about it, I will try however to get in shape. I would like to be around a little longer. I have a good life, a wonderful family and great friends, it makes turning 40 easy. Looking forward to the next 40!

No comments: